Wednesday, October 20, 2010

End

It has been a long time since I last wrote here. XP

I have read through all the posts I have written here and I have realized one thing: they were good memories. However they shall remain as memories and good reminders of who I was in the past.

My reflections, my pains, my joys, my experiences.

Instead of penning another entry here to talk about all these, I decided to close this blog and do something else. Something I should have done long ago.

Instead of talking the talk, I am walking it.

So this is my last entry. I do not need to write here just to remind myself what has happened.

No.

What God revealed to me, is revealing to me, and will reveal to me, is for me should He desires so.

Any last words regarding this blog?

The past has gone. The future is yet to be set.
God's gift for me, or anyone else, is the present. Cherish it.

Adios.

No comments: